A Day at Hyde Park
Women face unique challenges when it comes to getting sober, and effective care focused on these challenges can make a big difference. At Banyan Treatment Center Hyde Park, the professionals at our addiction treatment center for women in Tampa are committed to helping women address their numerous difficulties in getting and staying sober.
With therapy and counseling focused on women’s needs, we’re able to help women from all walks of life successfully get sober with drug and alcohol treatment customized to their circumstances. With part-time programs such as PHP and women’s IOP rehab in Tampa, patients can meet their personal and home responsibilities while still working towards sobriety. We also offer residential treatment programs for drug and alcohol addiction. Here’s what women in our treatment programs can expect from a typical day in rehab.
A Typical Day in Rehab at Banyan Treatment Center Hyde Park
We outline what a general day of drug and alcohol treatment at our residential program contains in its schedule:
- Patients start the day with breakfast followed by a mindfulness walk or meditation to focus and feel centered.
- The neighborhood near Hyde Park is peaceful and living in a house with other women while sharing the kitchen and meals together is comforting.
- Trauma-informed therapy begins early, where patients learn skills to rebuild a sense of control and empowerment.
- Patients have lunch and then go to more group therapy or classes about relapse prevention, nutrition, trauma, and family dynamics.
- In the afternoon, patients get a chance to relax and manage stress with yoga, a group walk along the waterfront, or through an artistic activity.
- Dinner is followed by a recovery meeting either in the center or outside, and then patients go to bed to unwind and rest up for the next day.
When wondering what to expect from rehab, many women are surprised to learn about the true sense of community we have fostered at our drug and alcohol rehab in Tampa. Each patient receives a personalized treatment schedule that incorporates group therapy, individual counseling, and further assistance from a therapist as needed.
Residential, PHP, IOP, or OP Treatment for Women
Our facility combines the trusted Banyan Treatment Center approach of individualized patient care with the flexibility many women in treatment need. Some patients benefit most from an inpatient treatment setting, while others need the flexibility of an outpatient approach. Regardless of the treatment type, a typical day in rehab will include support, counseling, and relaxation approaches to help patients develop lasting tools of sobriety.
Understanding What to Expect from Treatment
Many women are nervous to change the pace of their lives and focus on themselves. There are so many responsibilities women face, and meeting those responsibilities while performing the self-work of recovery can seem like a daunting task. Our team at Banyan Treatment Center Hyde Park is here to help all patients achieve sobriety while receiving the support and flexibility they need to meet all responsibilities outside of the treatment setting. When you receive treatment from our team, you can expect to become part of a supportive community that encourages your growth and recovery. Contact us today to learn more about what a typical day in women’s rehab is like.